If you don’t want your tootsies to be tender, then pampering them in between spa visits is a must!
Your feet, just like any other part of the body, require pampering and the best way to pamper and energize your feet, is to give them a good soaking!
Your poor feet are holding up approximately 2X your body weight with each step, yikes! It’s no wonder that at the end of the day, the first thing (ok maybe the 2nd thing) we want to do is get off our feet!
Great ideas to get the most out of your foot soak:
- Epsom salts to re-mineralize your feet after a long day on them.
- Sea salts & baking soda will re-mineralize and detox all at once. Great if you feel a cold coming on!
- A few drops of soothing lavender oil to purify & calm not only your feet but your entire body, in addition to healing bruises, cuts and abrasions.
- A tablespoon of coconut oil helps to moisturize dry skin as well as combating nail and foot fungus.
- Peppermint oil will help re-energize tired feet at the end of the day!
Remember soaking your feet is great interim way to maintain your foot health between pedicures. A professional pedicure thoroughly exfoliates all the dead skin, promotes circulation and infuses your skin and nails with moisture, not to mention, it feels great!